WEBSITE HEALTH CHECK
Not happy with your website's performance? Think that you can
get more from your website, but not sure where to start? You need a website health check.
For $495 (inc GST), Blue Train will undertake a comprehensive website
health check, comprising:
- A detailed analysis of your existing website;
- A one-on-one, hour-long consulting session with you (with stats,
reports and screenshots); and
- A follow up written recommendations report.
contact us today if you would like
to arrange a website health check.
What does the health check cover?
The website health check is based on
Blue Train's BPADCOSM website
methodology and will look at the following factors:
- Business Case
- People - who is your target audience?
- Objectives - what do you seek to achieve through your
- Strategies - what things are you currently doing to achieve
- Is your domain name appropriate?
- Are you using appropriate web hosting?
- Are you using appropriate software? eg. content management
system, email marketing software
- Is your information ordered correctly (information
- Is your website easily navigable and its structure logical?
- Is your website accessible?
- Are your page templates and common page content ('included'
- Are your corporate logo, colours, fonts and styles
- Are your fixed graphical elements appropriate - eg. banners,
- Are your rich and dynamic media elements appropriate - eg.
video, Flash animations?
- Is the general 'look and feel' appropriate?
- Do you have appropriate content on your site?
- Is your content written well for both human visitors and
- Optimisation for search engines
- Are you targeting the right keyword combinations?
- Are your pages themselves optimised for search engines?
- Do you have quality inbound links?
- Have you submitted your website to appropriate directories
and search engines?
- Have you done any technical optimisation - sitemaps, robots.
- Social Media
- Are you using appropriate social media channels?
- Are social media channels being used effectively?
- Are the social media channels integrated with your website?
- What other marketing efforts are you undertaking? eg. search
engine marketing / pay per click, email marketing
- Are these appropriate?
From Simon Derrick-Roberts of
Since attending Clayton’s workshops I’ve totally redesigned the
company website. Clayton has given me the tools to attract
qualified leads through Google searches, while keeping the site
easy to navigate for the end user. He also taught me how to use
social networking and blogging to generate additional leads and
give people a reason to keep coming back to the website.